This one is actually a quote from Oscar Wilde
I know there are those of you out there who still believe that good deeds will be rewarded. You go right on believing that if it makes you feel good. As for me, not a chance.
I do believe and follow the following:
- Do unto others as you would have them do unto you (this one gets tricky)
- An eye for an eye (and I usually am not the one doing the “for an eye” bit – but I have been lucky enough to witness the results – woo hoo!)
- Bad things come in 3’s (or 4’s or 5’s or 6’s…)
- Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up to. (This was from my mother. She would do this to people she didn’t like just cuz it would freak them out – LOL)
- Murphy’s Laws: For those of you that are not familiar with it:
If you are not laughing with me by now, you need to see your doctor. Life is just too darn short not to push harder to see the humor in as much of it as possible!
Laugh on people, laugh on!!
(now that’s funny!)